What is Pak-Identity?
Pak-Identity is the front door to NADRA’s online services for Pakistani citizens around the world. You can use Pak-Identity to:
- Apply for a New Overseas ID (NICOP) for the first time.
- Apply for an ID Reprint if your card was lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.
- Apply for an ID Renewal if your card has expired.
- Apply for an ID Modification if you want to amend your national identity data.
- Apply for an ID Conversion to a chip-based Smart-ID card through a Renewal or Modification application.
- Apply for an ID Cancellation if you want to cancellation your national identity card.
- Apply for ID Verification if you need to verify an ID Card.
- Apply for New/ Renewal/ Modification/Cancellation of Pakistan Origin Card
- Apply for a new Family Registration certificate or verify the FRC.
Why should I choose Pak-Identity?
- It’s fast. Quickly apply online in simple steps and once your documentation is complete, your card will be ready for shipping in 7 working days.
- It’s convenient. Apply for your National ID from the comfort of your home or office, anywhere in the world, at any time, on any modern browser connected to the Internet. No special software is required.
- It’ll deliver to you. Whether you live in Pakistan or abroad, your card will be delivered to your doorstep.
How does this online system work?
The Pak-Identity website allows you to easily acquire your National ID in 3 simple steps:
- STEP 1: Registration
Register an account on the Pak-Identity web application. You can access it using the Get Started button on the homepage. You need to give a valid mobile number and email address for account verification.
- STEP 2: Fee Submission
Depending on your application category, you will be asked to pay your fee at either the start or the end of the application. We accept all major Credit Cards/Debit Cards.
- STEP 3: Online Application
Complete your application and make sure all provided information is correct. Upload your photograph, fingerprints and supporting documents. Instructions on how to upload are available on the homepage under each application category.
And you are done!
Your Application will be processed by NADRA Authorities and the ID Card shall be delivered through your chosen Delivery Option. You may be contacted in case any further information is required.
What are the benefits of a Smart-ID Card?
- High security – Data is engraved into different layers of the card and stored in the chip, which can prevent lost or stolen cards from being altered or used by other people.
- Greater convenience – with multi-function capacity, the card can be used for various applications such as an e-driver’s license or a health insurance card.
- Quality service – the smart identity card is the foundation of the delivery of electronic government services. In future, smart identity card holders will be able to enjoy various kinds of public services simply by going on-line at home or making use of smart identity card readers without having to visit government offices in person.