New Overseas ID Card (NICOP)
You can apply online for a new NICOP as per below given options:
You can apply here in case you already possess a 13 digit NADRA’s issued identity number which can be a CRC, NICOP, CNIC or Smart ID. Please note
- Your first identity document will be converted to NICOP.
- This option is also valid for modification of NICOP.
NO PREVIOUS IDENTITY:
You can apply here in case you do not possess a 13 digit NADRA issued identity number which can be a CRC/NICOP/CNIC/Smart CNIC. Your first identity document will be converted to NICOP. Please note that in this case, supporting documents will be required.
Applying for NICOP
Refer to the following slideshow to view the steps for getting a New NICOP on Pak-Identity:
Once you have registered and prepared with you the photograph and supporting documents, you are now ready to apply for your New Overseas ID at Pak-Identity.
- Create an application in the NEW NICOP category.
- Choose from the IDENTITY HOLDER and NO PREVIOUS IDENTITY options to proceed.
- Provide the required personal details.
- Upload your photograph as per specifications defined in Photograph Tutorial
- Upload the supporting documents
- Submit the verifier details.
- Edit the suggestive online Urdu data form. The names provided in English shall be translated automatically.
- Download the form and capture 4 fingerprints , as requested by the system. Fill in the verifier information in the form.
- Set the scanner at 600 DPI, JPEG/JPG and Grayscale and then scan and upload the form.
- Review the information you provided, sign the declaration and then submit the application.
How Long will the Online Application Process take?
The online application process differs for each category you apply in. The following table shows the approximate time it will take to complete an online application , assuming that you fulfill all the prerequisites.
|Sr #||Activities||Estimated Time|
|1||Register user||2 min|
|2||Select application category||0.5 min|
|3||Give card delivery details||1 min|
|4||Pay fee||2 min|
|5||Give personal details||10 min|
|6||Upload photograph||1 min|
|7||Upload supporting documents||1 min|
|8||Print,scan and upload urdu form||5 min|
|9||Submit application||0.5 min|
|Total estimated time||23 min|