Terms and Conditions
By using the Pak-Identity service, you agree to the following:
- NADRA reserves the right to change and/or shutdown the PAK-Identity Service without notice. NADRA may refuse to provide the Pak-Identity Service to any person without giving a reason, in particular to prevent fraud or anti-state activity or to comply with any applicable law, order of a court or requirement of any regulatory or governmental authority.
- NADRA does not accept responsibility for any failure in Pak-Identity’s communication infrastructure which cannot reasonably be considered to be under our control and may affect the accuracy and/or timeliness of online transactions at Pak-Identity as carried out by its users.
- NADRA does not accept responsibility for any losses or delays in transmission of information online due to the user’s Internet Service Provider and/or browser and/or third party software.
- NADRA does not accept responsibility for the services provided to users by their credit card issuer and its effect on the use of their credit card on the Pak-Identity website.
- NADRA has NO REFUND POLICY against any application initiated/submitted for its identity products. Therefore the applicant is requested to thoroughly review the information and guidelines on the website related to the online application system. Also make sure that you apply in the correct category because once your payment is processed, no refund will be entertained.
- NADRA will not be held accountable in case of credit card misuse on the Pak-Identity website. Credit card owners are responsible for the security of their credit card data while using it at the Pak-Identity website.
- NADRA does not accept responsibility for viruses/malware introduced by third parties during online usage of the Pak-Identity Service.
- NADRA does not accept responsibility for any unauthorized use or interception of any online activity or information before it reaches the NADRA facility.
- NADRA does not accept responsibility for any unauthorized use of or access to data relating to applicants or their transactions that are stored at NADRA (unless such use or access is caused by NADRA’s negligence, fraud or failure to comply with laws relating to the protection of applicant data).
- NADRA is not responsible if applicant’s credit card issuer does not authorize usage of their credit card for payment of the fees on the Pak-Identity website.
- NADRA reserves the right to cancel any ID card application without providing any reason or notification for doing so. In case of rejection of an application, the Pak-Identity application fee shall not be refunded.
- NADRA shall log all applicant activity on the Pak-Identity website for purpose of security and usage monitoring. Unauthorized usage may lead to criminal prosecution.
- Users are responsible for the security of their Pak-Identity account username and password.
- The Pak-Identity website is hosted in Islamabad, Pakistan. These terms are governed by the law in force in the federal territory and any dispute about these terms or the contents of this website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the federal territory and the courts of appeal from them.