Modify your ID Card (Smart CNIC/NICOP)
You can apply for Modification in case you desire to update your National Identity Card data e.g. address, Name, photograph, signature etc.
- Supporting Documents will be required for each Modification.
- You can also apply in modification if your ID card (CNIC/NICOP) has not yet expired and you want to acquire your Smart-ID.
Applying for Modification
Refer to the following slideshow to view the steps for Modification of your ID Card on Pak-Identity:
Once you have registered and prepared with you the photograph and supporting documents, you are now ready to apply for modification of your ID Card/NICOP at Pak-Identity.
- Create an application in the modification category.
- Please select the card delivery address.
- Pay Fee through a Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Provide the required personal details.
- Upload your photograph up to 5MB as per specifications defined in Photograph Tutorial
- Upload the supporting documents
- Submit the attester/verifier details.
- Edit the suggestive online Urdu data form. The names provided in English shall be translated automatically.
- Download the form and capture 4 fingerprints asked by the system.
- Fill in the attester/verifier information in the form.
- Set the scanner at 600 DPI, JPEG/JPG and Grayscale and then scan and upload the Urdu form.
- Review the information you provided, sign the declaration and then submit the application.
How Long will the Online Application Process take?
The online application process differs for each category you apply in. The following table shows the approximate time take to complete an online application, assuming that you fulfill all the prerequisites.
|Sr #||Activities||Estimated Time|
|1||Register user||2 min|
|2||Select application category||0.5 min|
|3||Give card delivery details||1 min|
|4||Pay fee||2 min|
|5||Give personal details||5 min|
|6||Upload photograph||1 min|
|7||Upload supporting documents||1 min|
|8||Print, scan and upload Urdu form||5 min|
|9||Submit application||0.5 min|
|Total estimated time||18 min|