Pakistan Origin Card(POC)
POC Applications can be submitted online in the following categories:
Apply for POC for the first time (New):
You can apply for a new POC if
- You were a Pakistani national and have surrendered the nationality.
- You are a foreign national, married to a Pakistan citizen and your parents are of Pakistani origin or ever held Pakistani nationality.
- You are a foreign national and your parents or grandparents are or were Pakistani nationals.
- You are a foreign national and any of your relatives (brother, sister, uncle, aunt) are or were Pakistani nationals.
Apply for Renewal of POC:
You can apply for renewal of your expired POC.
Apply for Modification of POC:
You can apply in modification category if changes to your POC data are required.
Apply for Cancellation of POC:
You can apply for cancellation if you wish to surrender your Pakistan Origin Card.
NOTE: You will be required to provide supporting documents in each category where applicable.
Applying for POC
The following slideshows demonstrate the process flow for different categories of POC .
Once you have registered and prepared with you the photograph and supporting documents, you are now ready to apply for your Pakistan Origin Card (POC) at Pak-Identity.
- Understand your requirement and create POC application in one of the following available categories:
- Select the card delivery address.
- Pay fee through a Credit Card/Debit Card.
NOTE: The applicants applying within Pakistan can also go to the nearest E-Sahulat center and pay against the online issued tracking ID.
NOTE: If chosen category is Cancellation or New, then the payment is received at the end of the application. In other categories, the payment will have to be made at the start of the application because your existing record will be displayed. Kindly contact customer service (Contact Us) if you encounter any problems in completing your application.
- Provide the required personal details.
NOTE: Only Present Address will be printed on your Pakistan Origin Card
- Upload your photograph up to 5MB as per specifications defined in Photograph Tutorial
- Scan and Upload the supporting documents
- Download the Signature Acquisition Form and provide your signature.
- Scan and upload the Signature Acquisition Form.
- Submit the Verifier details.
NOTE: Verifier must be an adult with a valid National Identity Card
- Review the information you provided, sign the declaration and then submit the application.
How Long will the Online Application Process take?
The online application process differs for each category you apply in. The following table shows the approximate time it will take to complete an online application , assuming that you fulfill all the prerequisites.
Pakistan Origin Card
|Estimated Completion Time|
|Sr #||Activities||New ||Modify||Renew||Cancel|
|1||Register user||2 min||2 min||2 min||2 min|
|2||Select application category||0.5 min||0.5 min||0.5 min||0.5 min|
|3||Give card delivery details||1 min||1 min||1 min||0 min|
|4||Pay fee||2 min||2 min||2 min||2 min|
|5||Give personal details||10 min||5 min||8 min||0 min|
|6||Upload photograph||1 min||1 min||1 min||1 min|
|7||Upload supporting documents||1 min||1 min||1 min||1 min|
|8||Give Verifier Information||1 min||1 min||1 min||0 min|
|9||Print, scan and upload Signature acquisition form||3 min||3 min||3 min||0 min|
|10||Submit application||0.5 min||0.5 min||0.5 min||0.5 min|
|Total estimated time||22 min||17 min||20 min||7 min|