Reprint your ID Card
You can apply for a Reprint of your ID Card if it has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.
Applying for Reprint
Refer to the following slideshow to view the steps for Reprinting of your ID Card on Pak-Identity:
Once you have registered and prepared with you the photograph, you are now ready to apply for Reprint of your ID card at Pak-Identity.
- Create an application in the Reprint category.
- Fill in the Application detail.
- Please select the card delivery address.
- Upload your photograph as per specifications defined in Photograph Tutorial.
- Print the finger print form, take the impressions, scan and upload the form.
- Set the scanner at 600 DPI, JPEG/JPG and Grayscale. Scan and upload the form.
- Review your information.
- Pay Fee through a Credit Card/Debit Card.
How Long will the Online Application Process take?
The following table shows the approximate time take to complete an online application, assuming that you have fulfilled all the prerequisites.
|Sr #||Activities||Estimated Time|
|1||Register user||2 min|
|2||Select application category||0.5 min|
|3||Give card delivery details||1 min|
|4||Upload photograph||1 min|
|5||Print, scan and upload finger print form||5 min|
|6||Submit application||0.5 min|
|7||Pay Fee||2 min|
|Total estimated time||12 min|